Try These Simple Home Remedies Below To Get Rid Of Scars:
- Peel the outer green cover off an aloe vera leaf and scoop out the gel-like substance.
- Apply the gel on your scar and massage in circular motions.
- Leave it on for about 30 minutes, then wash it off.
- Apply aloe Vera gel twice daily.
- Heat some extra-virgin coconut oil to liquefy it.
- Put the warm oil on your palm and massage it onto the affected area for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Leave it on for at least 1 hour so that the skin absorbs the oil.
- For best results, repeat 2 to 4 times a day.
- Apply some lemon juice on the affected area. Those who have sensitive skin can dilute the lemon juice with equal amounts of rose water or vitamin E oil and then apply it on the scar.
- Wait 10 minutes, then rinse it off with warm water.
- Repeat once daily until the scar fades.
Caution: As lemon can make your skin photosensitive, avoid going out in the sun immediately after use and be sure to use sunscreen when you go outside.
How To Get Rid of Scars The All-Natural, Easy to Apply Effortless Way…
…Then I highly recommend a powerful scar treatment called Revitol:
Best of all, Revitol Scar Remover works extremely well, and only takes a few seconds per day to apply. If you want to be scar free once and for all, give it a shot. I think you’ll be very satisfied with the results!
Scars are formed when:
- The dermis (deep, thick layer of skin) is damaged. The body starts to form new collagen fibers (a naturally occurring protein in the body) to mend the damage, resulting in a scar. The new scar tissue will have a different texture, look, and quality than the undamaged skin.
- Below are different methods to reduce the look of or get rid of a scar:
Silicone gels: Silicone-impregnated gels can be used at home to remodel elevated scars. They must also be used consistently and over a period of weeks and even months.
- Scar Revision through Surgery: This is a method of removing a scar and rejoining the normal skin. Wide scars can be made thinner and therefore less noticeable.. Long scars can be made shorter. Using broken-line incisions can make scars harder to notice. A surgeon can sometimes hide a scar by redirecting it into a wrinkle or a hairline.
- Chemical Peel: This procedure uses a chemical to remove the top layer of the skin and smooth depressed scars. Mostly helpful with superficial scars.
- Pressure bandages and massages: These can both flatten some scars if used on a regular basis for several months.
- Cryosurgery: This is a technique where the doctor freezes the upper skin layers and causes blistering of the skin to remove the excess tissue at the scar.
- Punch Grafts: Punch grafts are small pieces of normal skin used to replace scarred skin. A tiny circular cutter is used to cut a hole in the skin and remove the scar. The area is then patched in with a matching piece of normal looking skin.
- Soft Tissue Fillers: There are injectable substances such as fat, collagen and hyaluronic acid, that are used to treat indented soft scars. Often very expensive.
- Cortisone injections: These are great at shrinking and flattening raised scars. This treatment is popular for hypertrophic (raised) scars and keloids.
- Interferon: This is a chemical that is injected into the scar. It may improve the appearance of a scar.
- Cosmetics: Make-up applied correctly can be very good at covering up scars. There are special makeups out there that are very good at covering up those unsightly scars.
- Dermabrasion: A surgeon uses an electrical dermabrasion wire brush or tool to remove the top layers of skin. This process gives the skin a smoother surface. Dermabrasion is used for treating acne scars, pockmarks, some surgical scars, or minor irregularities.
- Laser Scar Revision: Another method of improving scars is laser scar revision. High-energy light is used to treat damaged skin. Different lasers are available for treating a variety of scars.
- For example, a pulsed dye laser uses yellow light to remove scar redness and to flatten raised scars (hypertrophic scars or keloids). Also another very expensive treatment but if you have a lot scars or very large scars, this treatment route would be beneficial but also very expensive so be prepared to shell out a lot of money.
Read Revitol Scar Cream Review here ==>